Friday, November 06, 2015

Low-tech Music Guy

One of the 30 Day Writing challenge topics is:
Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 3 songs that play and what your initial thought is.

Uhmmm...
I don't actually have a music player.

Yeah, I know.
Weird, right?

I listen to the radio, CDs or albums ... yeah, actual vinyl.

The player on my phone doesn't have any music on it, only Pimsleur Listen and Learn Spanish!
Crazy, isn't it?

Chris has a Sirius subscription in her car and generally listens to 70s music.
I have regular radio and usually listen to classic rock, NPR or nothing at all ... until March when baseball will begin again. I have a few CDs that I may listen to, but not often.

While walking, I use a Milk Music app for music, listen to my Listen and Learn Spanish or to nothing at all. I'm okay with just walking and observing my surroundings. Sometimes it's necessary due to the proximity of traffic, other times it's more enjoyable if I'm in a quiet area.

In any case, I don't have a "music player" to put on shuffle so I guess this will have to do for today's post!

John <><

2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Classic rock can be very good! I just listen to a local station and go to different genres.

Mike said...

I'm with you John. I don't have a music player with a 'shuffle' either.