Sunday, May 11, 2014

Vacation Day!

Although I've been off work since Tuesday evening, this is really my first day of vacation! Up until now, the time has been enjoyable but rather hectic.

Today will be relaxing.

I'm currently sitting in the airport waiting to board a plane heading for the Caribbean! In a few hours I'll be sitting on a sunny beach and enjoying a nice Dominican cigar. (I'm hoping to enjoy a few freshly rolled Dominican cigars this week!)

We've never traveled to the Dominican Republic. We generally vacation along the beaches of Mexico. Even our one cruise experience was to Mexican ports.

My vacation plans include lots of relaxing!

I'll be sure to get plenty of exercise and plan on eating good, healthy food--but mostly I'll be relaxing.

Enjoy your week.
I'll keep you updated from the beach...
...maybe.

John <><

No comments: