Saturday, May 24, 2014

It's Summer...not really!

But it is the unofficial kick off to summer--Memorial Day weekend!

I know that I should be posting more regularly (and will try to do that throughout the coming months), but there is just too much to do today. Most of this weekend will consist of getting ready for Hopedale Baptist's Children's Camp. I am truly honored that they continue to ask me to be a part of this great annual event and realize that the day will come when they recognize that there may be somebody else that is best for sharing the message of God with our kids and their friends. Until that day, I'll be pleased and honored to serve as best as I can.

As you enjoy your holiday weekend (US readers), take time to remember the sacrifices that were made to secure our freedoms.

Time to get back to work on the camp stuff.

John <><

1 comment:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

It's good to read you back, John.