Thursday, August 06, 2015

Drugs, Strangers and Other Dangers

It seems crazy that the 2015-16 school year about to begin in the United States.
College students are packing up and heading off to campus. High school students are coordinating their schedules with classmates and jobs. Elementary schoolers are still excited about going back to school and many parents (not all) are celebrating the return to a more routine schedule and time controlled life.

A couple of years ago I purchased an elementary school program called Drugs, Strangers and Other Dangers. I had intended to begin marketing it last fall but was unable to get time off from work during the peak time of Red Ribbon Week.
This year, I will have no such problem!



I have already started booking shows for this year's Red Ribbon Week!
I'll be contacting area elementary schools to market this program in the coming weeks. If you are an educator, you may want to book as early as possible to get the date you want -- before, during or after Red Ribbon Week.
I'll be offering discounts to districts that have multiple elementary schools and book multiple shows or to districts that help me book shows in neighboring school districts.

It's going to be a good year!

Be well!

John <><

No comments: