Friday, January 08, 2021

TGIF

We made it to Friday!
Yeah, I know it's not supposed to be a big deal to a retired guy, but somehow it seems to be important that we survived the first week of 2021. 

In most ways, Week 1 of '21 seemed pretty much like the shitstorm that was 2020. 
Nearly 25,000 Covid-19 deaths in the US, but the political chaos and childish president still dominate the news. From the Georgia runoff to the electoral certification to the insurrection at the capitol, the news media has had its hands full and (along with our politicians) forgotten that people are dying out here.

As you can see, I still haven't made it out of my current depressive funk.
So...how about a little help?
Make it a Good Friday!
Tell me something good.
And none of that political BS like Biden will be president in 12 days or pandemic stuff like we've got a vaccine now. Give some good, personal, this is my life kind of stories.

Your mission (if you choose to accept it) is to lift my spirit; to restore my faith in humanity.
It's quite a task, I know. However, I am counting on your collective efforts to succeed.

Tell me something good!
Please.

John

 

No comments: