Saturday, January 02, 2021

Planning Ahead

How far do you plan ahead?

I have a couple of siblings that are planning to run half marathons later this year. That takes some advance planning and preparation.
A long trip (both long in distance and long in duration) takes some planning.
Deadline goals (lose 50 pounds by ...) take planning.

Here it is -- January 2nd, and I have no plans for the year.
The day is foggy, damp and already at the forecast high temperature of making it to the freezing point. That means I also have no real plans for the day.
I need to finish my student lesson so I can post it by tomorrow morning. It's nearly completed already.
I suppose we could take down Christmas decorations, but that's more Chris's decision than mine.
Hmmm...

I have a general plan for each day; drink coffee, write something for the blog (maybe), enjoy the day.
I've added something for 2021. It will take a while to make it part of the daily habit and may take a little effort and planning. I've posted it as my Facebook cover photo to remind myself.
This is it:



So I guess I need to plan on learning something and figuring out some way to be better than I was yesterday. I'll let you know how that works out.

How about you?
Any plans for '21?
Any plans for today?

John 

1 comment:

Mike said...

Nope and nope.