Friday, February 09, 2018

Vacay -- day 4

It is day 4 of our trip to the tropics and the skies are looking like the weather forecasters may be right and we could get some showers at some point during the day. If that happens, we'll move the party indoors or take a cab to the mall or something. We may just occupy a table in one of the restaurants and break out a deck of cards or something. I just might have a new deck with me.
In any case, warm rain in the tropics is way better than cold and snow. You don't have to shovel rain!

We haven't done anything in the way of exploring the area. In fact, other than a nice walk along the beach, we haven't been off of the resort property. I have burned through a few cigars while sitting poolside or on the beach and we have enjoyed reconnecting with old friends and making some new ones.

I'm not very good at this whole vacationing thing. I think I'll spend another day by the pool trying to figure it out.

Adios!

John <><

1 comment:

AuntieAllyn said...

Sounds like a great vacation . . . sometimes, the best thing to do is to do NOTHING but kick back and enjoy your surroundings!