Thursday, February 01, 2018

Coffee Conversations with John

About a week ago I posted a meme on Facebook about enjoying my morning coffee and quiet time.



Although many people agreed with that sentiment, there were a couple of people (that live alone) that commented that they would love to have some conversation with their morning coffee. Yesterday morning, I had a nice conversation with my Vermont brother while we each had our morning coffee.

I realize that work schedules (yours, not mine) and time zone differences might present some challenges, but I was thinking that maybe a brief morning conversation over coffee might be something that others are interested in, as well. If that's something that interests you, you can comment with your number, along with a good day and good time to call. All of the comments on the blog are moderated, so that won't go out to the public. If you're reading and commenting on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, you can message me with the information.

I probably won't do more than one or two per week (remember, I do enjoy my quiet time) and I won't keep you for very long. We can make arrangements via text or messaging so we can have an enjoyable time without being hurried. I'd even be willing to set my alarm and get up a little early to accommodate your morning schedule or time zone difference.
And if you're local (or with-in an hour or so), I'll hop on the motorcycle and meet you somewhere for a face to face over coffee!

So what do you say?
Anyone up for  Coffee Conversations with John?

John <><

"To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions." --Hugh Jackman
(taken from my Coffee Concoctions notebook from Hannah)

2 comments:

Mike said...

I don't like coffee. But we do have this place called Ted Drews. Maybe you've heard of it?

John A Hill said...

If we're talking on the phone and I'm drinking coffee while you're having Ted Drewe's we will no longer be friends!