Friday, January 27, 2017

Tell me something good...

Hey, how about a Good Friday post?

Tell me something good!

I'll go first.
I was getting my hair cut today and had the opportunity to talk to my young barber about going to church. From previous conversations, I already knew that he is a follower of Jesus, but life has separated him from the church he used to attend and a bit from Jesus on a more personal scale.
I think the thing that made it a kind of cool conversation was that he was the one to bring it up.

In any case, getting to talk about Jesus, His life, and how it impacts our lives is always a good thing in my way of thinking.

Hmmm...a real conversation with someone other than Chris.
And that's a good thing!

How about you?
Any good news for this Friday?

John <><

No comments: