Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Buenas dias from Punta Cana!

It is a sunny morning and it looks to be another beautiful day in paradise!

I think a little walking and shopping is on the agenda for today.
And I'm pretty sure that we will manage a little beach time -- but not more than several hours!

Regardless of the weather where you are, I trust that today will be a good day for you, as well.

Still no phone.
I just remembered that my old Galaxy 4 is somewhere at home. I may be stepping back to it rather than spending money on a new phone.
Sacrebleu!

No worries.
The sun is shining.
I've had my coffee.
It is time to enjoy the day!

John <><

2 comments:

Mike said...

You need to get one of those phones that you can't lose. You know. It's attached to the wall.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Enjoy the sun and the islands!