By the way, there is a link to my Facebook page in the right column should you want to be my "friend." I would also encourage regular readers to scroll down to Followers and become a follower of Out of My Hat.
No tags on the blog--there are some things that I really don't want to know.
1. I had 12 different jobs in the first 10 years of our marriage...one in the last 17
2. I once played the guitar (I still have two, but haven’t played in years)
3. I’ve taken the train The City of New Orleans from
4. I’ve played Conrad Birdie in the musical Bye, Bye, Birdie.
5. I’ve played the lead in the musical Brigadoon.
6. I once ate six Burger King Whoppers in a single sitting.
7. Our Fresh/Soph two-mile relay team set a high school record that stood for years.
8. I ran a 4:54.2 mile my freshman year, 2:00.6 half mile my junior year.
9. I’ve been to Major League Baseball games in 11 different ballparks—8 in one year.
10. I met Mike Brady (Robert Reed) while working in a health club is
11. I’ve seen Kirby VanBurch’s magic show from backstage.
12. I won a 4-H
13. I generally sleep less than six hours a night.
14. I told my kids that factory smokestacks were “cloud factories”...and they believed me.
15. I like word origins and knowing how sayings came to be.
16. I like to read westerns.
17. I’ve never had a broken bone.
18. My first car was a 1966 Ford Galaxy.
19. My favorite car was a 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix.
20. I called in sick at work to take the test for air traffic control, but got in an accident on the way.
21. I belong to the Ozark Chapter of the American Christian Writers.
22. I own two horses.
23. I have taken pottery classes.
24. I worked on Steve Forbes Presidential Campaign in 1996.
25. I have been a member of a labor union for the past 20 years.