Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Daily Devotions

I'm curious.
How many of you have a daily (or at least regular) type of devotional reading that you use?
It doesn't have to be a religious reading. It can also be inspirational, motivational, or educational.
I have an intellectual devotional that covers seven different fields of knowledge in rotating fashion for 365 days. (I'd be a lot smarter if I actually read it daily.)

I've never been disciplined enough to stay with a daily devotion for very long. Or maybe I've never had a daily program that was interesting or inspiring enough to keep my attention.
What do you (or would you) look for in a daily devotion?
Something for meditation and contemplation?
Something for inspiration?
Something enlightening and informative?
Something else?

Seriously, leave a comment.
I'm interested in what keeps people coming back day after day.

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

Blogger and Facebook.