Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Trouble with a Capital "T"

Somewhere in the past I remember getting the advice that you never throw away the box that your day planner came in. Keep it in a safe place, you may need it someday. If you're like me, right now you're asking yourself, "Why would I need the box to my day planner?"

That's where you keep the razor blades so that if you lose the day planner, you can just slit your wrists and get it over with!

As you may have guessed, I am in a search for either the day planner or the box. (I'm hoping to find the day planner first!) For those of you that may be hoping it's the box that I find--this planner didn't come in a box--and even if it did, I'm sure that I would've thrown it away.

The search goes on,
John

2 comments:

John A Hill said...

Found it--the book, not the blades.

Anonymous said...

In the proverbial (I know it's not from an actual proverb, as in, a verse from Proverbs...) Last Place You Looked?

As if you'd keep looking after you found it...

vanishing blog