Thursday, March 21, 2024

Palm Sunday and Easter

I'm taking the easy way and skipping Thursday Theology for this week and next week.
1)  There is so much that has been said and could be said about the events surrounding Palm Sunday and the crucifixion and resurrection.
2)  I am still working on reconciling the stuff I've been taught with what I believe to be true about Jesus and our place in the kingdom of heaven.

Here are a couple of my weird thoughts:

If it was necessary for Jesus to be betrayed and crucified, then didn't Judas and the High Priests do what they were supposed to do to bring those events to happen?
How was it a sin for them to do what God needed for them to do? 

I have way more questions than I have answers and there really isn't anyone qualified to answer my questions other than those that confidently offer their bullshit to control and manipulate the masses.

sigh

Maybe I'll come up with something else for next week.
Maybe I won't.

John

No comments: