Thursday, January 05, 2023

Gimme a brake!

Go Automotive is where we take our vehicles for most of our maintenance work. Today I'm here getting new brakes and using their guest wifi to pass the time blogging. If you're in the Ozark area, I'd recommend these guys for anything from oil changes to replacing an engine. According to their sign, they offer three types of service - Good, Cheap, and Fast. You get to pick two.


We've been bringing our vehicles to this family owned and operated business for a number of years. The fact that they are always busy says a lot for how well they service their customers.

*****

I didn't write about my daily Bible reading this morning - not because there wasn't something interesting to write about, but I just didn't feel like figuring out how to best say it. I did consider writing about something else, but I didn't think about it for too long or too hard. 
What I actually thought about is - I'll figure something out while I'm getting my brakes replaced!

So here I am, still wondering what to write about.
There is already plenty about the Republican shit show in the House of Representatives, so I don't need to add to that noise. I don't have any hobbies to cover and I lead a pretty boring, non-productive life.

What would you like to hear about?
I am reluctant to write about the people that use the services provided by our shelter. Perhaps I could share some stuff about the people that volunteer there. They range greatly in age and background. Some are members at one of the participating churches, some attend a different church, and others are not attending church at all.
They probably all have different reasons for why they serve. Maybe I need to investigate that.

I'm going to be a guest on a podcast next week. I'll let you know more (maybe) after I see how it goes.

So...
Any thoughts on future posts?
Let me know in the comments, here or wherever you find my blog.

John


1 comment:

Mike said...

Good car repair places are hard to find. And you hope that the good people that work there stay there.