Sunday, January 15, 2023

Books

What are you reading?

Yesterday I finished my fourth book of 2023. The four books were books 5, 6, 7, and 8 of this 9 book series by Chris Culver. 
Yeah, they are good books. I've started the last book and will finish it in a couple of days.

I have two non-fiction books open. They are interesting, but not real compelling reading. I'll keep at them, but expect it to take a while to complete. I have another non'fiction that I'm waiting to begin. It's an actual book - you know, paper and ink - and I think I'll hold off until I can sit outside and enjoy the spring weather while reading. I do most of my reading on the Kindle app on my phone. I use a dark background and lighter letters that seem to be easier on my eyes in any light. When reading a book, I need good light or I need to wear my reading glasses.

I have quite a number of books in my Kindle queue so I'm not really looking for any fiction recommendations. I feel non-fiction books are a more personal choice based on the interests of the reader. If you know me well and have a non-fiction recommendation I am willing to check into it. I'd also consider a good fiction recommendation, but it might be quite a while before I get to it.

So...
What have you got?

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

I got nothin'. I'm on the internet looking for jokes. 😆