Friday, August 19, 2022

It's Friday

On any other week, Friday is just another day to a retired guy. Today is a little bit different for me.
This week, it's Friday.

I spent a few hours working on my message for Sunday on Wednesday morning, and an hour or so yesterday. I need to finish it up today. I figure I'm about half way there. 
Because it has been a while. I'm going old school (for me) and pretty much typing it out in manuscript form. That probably won't be the way I deliver it, but it works to keep me on track. 
I'm a little surprised at how uncomfortable this all feels. Maybe it will be better once I've finished the prep work. It will definitely feel better when it's over.

If you are a local and care to attend, I'll be at Sparta Christian Church at 11.
Time to get to work!

John

No comments: