Tuesday, September 05, 2017

It's Time! (well almost)

It is the eve of The Road Trip!

I am pretty much packed (with the exception of a few things like my C-pap machine, computer, etc.) and ready to go. I gave the bike the once over today, cleaning it up and checking the fluid levels, lights and such. Even though I did pack a couple of sweaters, I almost forgot to pack the inner lining to my motorcycle jacket. I have my rain gear packed and expect that I may be needing it somewhere along the way.
I'll be keeping a watch on Hurricane Irma and where the rain tracks once she makes land fall. I may skip the southern return route and end up at UFC Pittsburgh after all.

Be safe.
Watch out for old guys on motorcycles. I'm one of 'em.

John <><

3 comments:

Mike said...

Have a great trip.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Have a great trip, Mike!

John A Hill said...

Hmmm...?