Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday, Monday...

Can't trust that day!

This Monday is different than other Mondays. I'm looking forward to the week. I know that Mondays are to be dreaded as a new week begins, but most of my Mondays aren't so bad.

For one thing, I don't have to be to work until 3 PM. I get a lazy morning and can get quite a bit accomplished before my work day begins. Today, I posted over at Healthy Living, put in a 2.25 mile walk, worked on the dreaded burpee challenge, booked a church for Sunday morning, prepared lunch, got my work dinner ready, cleaned up the kitchen, laid down for a short rest, and will stop for a quick errand on the way to work.

And...
I only have a two day work week as I head to Central IL to help mom and dad after dad's surgery.
And...
I have a church magic show Saturday afternoon in Northern MO on my way back home.
And...
I'm preaching Sunday morning at one of our association churches.

Yeah, this Monday turned out to be a great way to start a great week!

I hope that your week is as great!

John <><

No comments: