Monday, September 09, 2013

The Message in Magic

This morning I'm meeting with some old friends that are considering selling off a part of their magic business. So far, almost all of the magic that I do has been for churches or church groups and is to share the Message of Salvation.

I have done a number of high school, junior high and elementary school programs, but as a rule--it's just been church stuff.

This would keep with the Message in Magic, it would just be a different message and it would keep me busy in the school market. To date, I've not really done any kind of marketing and scheduling weekend events has been pretty easy. Scheduling school day events will be a little more challenging, but do-able.

Time to go. I'll report back...if there is anything to report.

John <><

No comments: