Sunday, January 21, 2024

Cold

Not the frigid kind of cold, but the sick kind of cold.
Man, I've been trying to shake this thing for about a week now. I don't think that last week's cold weather and work schedule have helped any, and I am growing weary of the nasal congestion and coughing.

Although tonight looks like another miserable night, it does appear that we will get a break from this extreme cold weather pattern this week. I feel like I need a little outdoor time and the warmer temps and no overnights should help with that. I don't typically get colds or flu. The exposure from working at the shelter is most likely the issue. This is my second bad cold this season.
I haven't been wearing a mask at the shelter, but I may start. There is a lot of coughing, sneezing, and other germ spreading going on there.

Today I will be resting, healing, and thinking about spring.

John

No comments: