Saturday, September 12, 2015

Adios, Ixtapa!

We are sitting in the lobby of the Sunscape Dorado. We have had our final walk on the beach, dip on the pool, checked out of our room and have a short wait before heading to the airport.

Although the stay was short, I think Chris is ready to be home with her cats and her normal routine. I could stay and find a new routine!

I think that a third trip to Ixtapa will probably find us at a different resort, perhaps closer to the marina or maybe in Zihuatanejo. Also, we may prefer an all adult resort.

Actually, I'm ready for a new routine at home. The past month I took some time off from walking and exercise. It's time to start back at it. I really need to get started earlier in the day with my routine. Early exercise seems to set the energy and mood for the whole day.

Also, I've decided that my Spanish is horrible! If we are going to continue to travel to Spanish speaking countries, I really need to learn the language. I had a good time speaking with another guest at the hotel. He was a Mexican wanting to practice his English and I needed to practice my Spanish. So he spoke in broken English and I spoke in broken Spanish. I think we both enjoyed it.

It's been a good week.
St. Louis tonight.
Home tomorrow.
Life goes on.

John <><

2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I'm glad the trip to Ixtapa was great! Have a safe flight home and back to the cats

Mike said...

"adult resort" Hmmmmmm