Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Let's get creative!

Recently, a writer friend of mine posted a picture on Facebook with an encouragement for people to write a one paragraph story based on the picture. There were some great stories.

My friend, Tom Blubaugh, is the author of Night of the Cossack as well as several other devotions and Bible studies. (You can read my interview of Tom and his publisher here.)  I would imagine that he has more writer friends than I do, but I know that many of my readers are also pretty creative. I thought that it would be interesting to post a similar challenge.

Here's the picture I've chosen:



Your challenge, a one paragraph story to go with the picture. You can leave it as a comment here, on Out of My Hat, or as a comment on the Facebook link.

I am looking forward to reading your stories!

John <><

2 comments:

John A Hill said...

I'm not sure why he picked me. Maybe he got kicked out of his home like I did. He looked a little lost; a little lonely. Then he just slowly walked over and sat down next to me. I didn't mind. I wasn't sure if he'd hang around but we've kind of been a team for the past few days. I actually like having the company and the street feels a little safer with him sleeping next to me. All-in-all, he's pretty decent for a human...except he's starting to stink. He could use a bath.

Mike said...

Dogs are never lost. Their hang outs just change.