Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31

I know--it's the last post of 2009 and it should probably be something meaningful. Maybe a little look back at the year or a hopeful look to the future. But what I'm thinking right now is that in just about 7 weeks pitchers and catchers will be reporting to Spring Training Camp and the Great American Pastime will once again be underway.

Here is a little winter warm-up to whet your appetite. Grab a bag of peanuts or box of Cracker Jacks, your favorite cold beverage and maybe grill a hot dog. Then sit back and enjoy...



Happy New Year!
John <><

3 comments:

Mike said...

Never heard that one before. It was a good one. .... Except for B&T laughing. I can take just so much of those two and their continousssssssssssssss laughing.

Sicilian said...

Happy New Year and I too look forward to baseball season
Ciao

Claudia said...

Now I have to go make dinner, you've made me so hungry!