Monday, June 15, 2009

Vacation Time

I'm going to take a few days off. I figure to read the blogs I follow when I have the chance but doubt that I will post anything for the next week or so. (In other words, you'll not notice any difference.)

I'm looking forward to the time with the family--some at home, some on the road.

Mike, I don't know if you and Claudia are up for a late night visit to Ted Drewe's, but we will probably be there between 10 and 11 on Tuesday night.

I've had a busy June with a wedding (end of May), back to back kid's camps and a VBS kick-off this past Sunday. It will be a great time to just relax and enjoy each others company. I won't bring my laptop when we're not at home but will make time to check e-mail, blogs and Facebook when the opportunity presents itself.

See you soon,
John <><

No comments: