Thursday, January 02, 2020

Regularly Featured Posts

I've been thinking about using regularly featured posts in 2020. I already have post labels for Monday Motivation, Wednesday Wisdom, Thursdays are for Thanksgiving, and Good Friday. I just don't use them regularly.

I was thinking about adding a Throttle Thursday and combining it with the existing (but seldom used) Coffee conversations label and making a regular ride to a local coffee shop (within 100 miles) and posting about the shop, the owners, or the people I might meet. It wouldn't have to be every week; maybe just once or twice per month.

Another thought is a Friday Food Feature which might include a recent recipe or dinner experiment, or maybe something about a recent restaurant visit.

Just thinking.
Any ideas?

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

Saturday sex? :)