Friday, October 28, 2016

Cruising along

I'm enjoying a little coffee before getting on the road. It shaping up to be a beautiful day for a ride.
Earlier in the week I was thinking about a restaurant/pub that I like but haven't been to in a few years and decided that today would be a good day to take a ride and visit there for lunch.

The Flat Branch Pub and Brewing in Columbia MO will be my destination today. I'm taking the long way there (about 200 miles) and will return via different route that is also longer than the direct route (normal route is about 175 miles). I'm expecting at a 400+ mile day and I am looking forward to it. I contacted a young couple that lives in Columbia and will meet them there for lunch.

It will be a good day, but I need to get rolling.
If you're driving today, watch for motorcycles. One of them might be me!

John <><

2 comments:

Mike said...

OK, I'm coming too. So don't leave until I get there, OK? Just wait. It may take awhile. Do you have a sleeping bag with you?

John A Hill said...

Oops!
Halfway home when I stopped and saw this!