Sunday, September 30, 2007

Blogging Habit

I've found that I have been returning to several blogs on a regular basis. I've decided to add these to the Blogs I Frequent section in the right column. If you join me in reading them, you'll find a small community of writer/readers among many of them, plus a couple of others that I've found to be interesting, informative or amusing.

I'm not yet willing to admit to becoming a blog junkie, but I do look forward to reading these pretty much on a daily basis. If you find yourself returning to any of these pages, leave them a comment and tell them that John sent you. I'm sure that I'll see it, too.

Even though I know these bloggers only by what they have written, they have become my blogging friends and it is a pleasure to introduce you to them.

John

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi John, Thanks for always visiting my blog and leaving very useful comments. I'll enjoy going through the blogs you have listed.

Serina Hope said...

I am so flattered. I can't wait to check out the ones that are new to me. :)

Bilbo said...

Thanks for the link and for your comments over the months. I'm turning into a bit of a blogging junkie (look for a pending post about that!), and have found myself rearranging my already-hectic morning schedule to make sure I post my own blog and read everyone else's. As if there weren't enough things to occupy our time already...

Bilbo