Sunday, October 20, 2024

Sunday

It's early on Sunday morning and I decided to sit on the deck in spite of the cool morning temperature. Although the sun isn't up quite yet, the coming time change (2 weeks) will bring an earlier sunrise and way too early sunset. You may recall that although I'm not a fan of early sunsets, I am less of a fan of the twice yearly time changes. 
sigh

It appears that we will have some beautiful days this week. It will be comfortable temps to be working or playing outside. I'm not a fan of the evening need for long sleeves or sweaters and I find myself wearing sweatpants instead of shorts and have even had to put on socks a few times. Ugh!

This will be another Sunday morning that finds me absent from church -- no communion, no community, and no complaints. 
Just my quiet, peaceful, life.

However you choose to spend your day, I hope that it is enjoyable.

John

No comments: