Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Success!

Another National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) success!

I actually don't know if it's even a thing anymore. I just know that sometime in the past, posting every day during November was supposed to be a goal and I've been doing that without checking if it is still a thing. I kind of doubt it as blogging seems to have been a dying trend for several years. Maybe it will pick up again as Twitter seems to be crashing under the leadership (or ownership) of Elon Musk. 
I doubt it, though. Vlogs and podcasts are so much more trendy.

Spending a few moments writing each day has been good for me. It isn't easy and I wouldn't call it a habit at this point, but I can see the benefits of a set writing time for those that write professionally or have something to say on a daily basis. I struggle in the creativity department and so finding something to write about is often difficult. I may continue the practice of daily writing for a time - I don't really know. My counter says that this is my 2,466th post. If I post everyday in December and throw in a couple of bonus posts, I could begin 2023 with post number 2500. 
Hmmm...maybe.

Today I'm going to cherish my morning coffee and quiet time knowing that I don't have to get in the car and be on the road for most of the day like I have for the past four consecutive days. I may not leave the house or even get out of my pajamas today. This post means I've already accomplished something. Maybe I'll call it a day.

I hope that you were able to accomplish a goal for the month of November. 
No big deal if you didn't.
December begins tomorrow. 

John

No comments: