Thursday, June 19, 2014

New Blog

Hey, Out of My Hat readers (both of you),
I just wanted to let you know that I've started a new blog called Healthy Living (by an unhealthy guy).
You can find it here.

I figured that I'd spare you the boring details of my struggle to better health and let only those few that want to read about it or be encouraged to live a more healthful lifestyle make their way to that subject matter.

I'm certain that I'll still find issues and time to post here, although I'm finding that it's becoming easier (and safer) to keep my thoughts to myself these days. I've always hated the negative person in the room and I'm finding that person to be me more often than I care to admit. I'm not sure why I seem to be growing more weary of people's general selfish attitudes and lack of common courtesy, but day by day I'm finding that I like being around people less and less. To be fair, people are probably feeling the same about being around me.

Although the FAA has provided me with a great career and I genuinely like my job, on most days I can usually think of at least one other place that I'd rather be. And although I still like coming to work, I like it less and less each passing day. Coming to work every day wouldn't be so bad if they didn't expect me to stay for eight hours! I'm ready to move on.

Anyways, I hope to see you over at Healthy Living from time to time.

John <><

No comments: