Thursday, May 02, 2013

Quick Note...

I've been working on spending less time on the computer or online via my phone.  I am keeping up with fewer blogs and reading less in the way of polarizing news stories. I am continuing to read educational articles and articles that are of interest to me.

And I've also been writing less. Of course, the writing less is more a lack of discipline rather than by design. This week's morning computer time has been given over to preparation for Sunday morning's message.

I am really looking forward to Sunday. If you are in the area, I invite you to come and worship with us at Hopedale at 8:30 or 11. If you are not in the area or are unable to attend, you can worship with us via our online feed at Hopedale.org for the 11 o'clock (1600 UTC for my overseas friends) service. (I'd link for you but I'm on my phone and haven't figured that out yet.)

I hope that you'll join us.

For tonight, I'm looking forward to meeting Aaron for the Blues hockey game.

I have a good life. God has blessed me greatly.

John <><


2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

We should always be thankful for our blessings. Have a nice weekend, John!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I hope everything is alright, John Hill!