Monday, July 26, 2021

Very Monday; Not Very Motivated

The temperature and relative humidity are both right around 80; 80f (26.7c) and 80% relative humidity.
There is a heavy fog laying over my back yard and visibility is only about 100ft (30m). When the sun finally burns it off, it will be a humid 90f+(32c+). Ugh
It may even be too ugly to spend the afternoon on the deck.

At some point today, I am going to have to venture out into the Delta variant cesspool of SWMO to replace my overwhelmed, old smart phone. Other than that, I'll probably working on putting up some shelving in the John Deere room and looking into picking up some shelving for the basement. I'm going to delay mowing the field for a couple of days and I have decided to leave it a little taller than I have in the past. 
I mowed the yard portion of our lot yesterday. When starting on the field and raising the blades, I decided that it wasn't really in need of being mowed yet.

I have a potential drive to Central Illinois this week. It's a meet up with a few friends. I'm reconsidering making the trip, but may just make it an up one day, home the next. I'm not sure that I'm up for the 12-13 hours in the car this week. I guess I'll figure it out one way or another. Tbt, there is always work to be done here. On the other hand, there always will be, so leaving for a couple of days isn't that big of a deal.

The fog has lifted and it's time to get my unmotivated ass busy.
I hope you are finding a bit more motivation for this Monday morning.

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

"I hope you are finding a bit more motivation for this Monday morning."
Nope!

The air is so thick it's like you can swim in it.