Thursday, September 26, 2019

Things are moving quickly now

It has been a pretty crazy week for a retired guy that has gotten used to doing nothing.
I even missed my Monday Motivation and Wednesday Wisdom posts.

Monday morning we were up prepping the house for a second look from potential buyers and then went out to breakfast so I missed my morning blog reading/writing time. It was well worth it since we got an offer on the house and wrote a sales contract.
Tuesday I started packing some things and made a few calls about some temporary housing.
Wednesday was a long day with over 800 miles of highway time, little time on my phone's browser and no time on the computer.
Today is morning prep for home inspection and an afternoon meet with our builder at the site of the new home.
And of course ... more packing!

I am hoping to make it to Downtown Venues tonight. I could really use the energy bump I get from being there.
I'd like to write more, but there is work to be done.

John <><

1 comment:

Mike said...

The reality of moving is setting in.